Entrepreneur, Coach, Freelance Writer
Hello! My name is Justin and I, well I am a lot of things. I am a Life Coach, Business Consultant, and a Writer. You know as the byline says. I commit myself to grow and improve how I show up in the world every day. Through that lens of self-development, I started down the path to where we are now. I noticed that I enjoy helping others reach higher levels of self-awareness as well. That’s why I became a Coach.
This blog is me bringing my voice to the table. I will have information from podcasts, books, online courses and anywhere else I can find things that can help you find that edge to level up your life.
I help individuals and small businesses to create and achieve ambitious but realistic goals and align with their best selves. This usually involves weekly one-on-one conversations about various challenges that they face and how to overcome them by creating a daily action plan.
- The Reticular Activating System: Your Friend RAS.The part of our brain that is responsible for our transitions from sleep to being awake and vice-versa. It does so by sorting out distractions and important stimulus. This is how we wake up to loud noises and sleep through the hum of a fan or soft music. Our friend RAS takes this job veryContinue reading “The Reticular Activating System: Your Friend RAS.”
- B.O.S.S.M.O.D.EOkay so this is the tool that I came up with to keep myself operating at my best. It came to me as a combination of my daily learning and the core habits that I use to start my day. In this post I’m going to break down what it means, where it came from,Continue reading “B.O.S.S.M.O.D.E”
- Coaching: What is it? Why should I have one?When I tell people that I am a Life Coach I get puzzled looks. Then I get questions. Then I start the process of explaining what I do. Simply put, I help people become better versions of themselves. Who doesn’t want that right? As humans we like more, we like better, we like having aContinue reading “Coaching: What is it? Why should I have one?”
- Making the HabitsIn my first post I briefly talked about habits and how they are created. Repeating any action gives it value. That value makes a neural pathway in our brains that maps out that action. The more that action is mapped out the less energy it takes to activate. So how do we use this toContinue reading “Making the Habits”
- The functions of the brainThe Human brain is a fantastic piece of machinery. So much of our evolution went into some of it’s most basic and automatic functions. Think about what it does for you everyday. It takes in all of the information brought together by your senses and combines it with what you have learned in your lifeContinue reading “The functions of the brain”