I help inspired people inspire others. Unleash your curiosity superpower.
Hello! My name is Justin and I, well I am a lot of things. I am a father of three immensely energetic and curious children. A partner to my Fiancée Bailey, I am a Coach, Business Consultant, Mentor, Mindset Trainer, Stoic, speaker, leader and a Writer. I commit myself to grow and improve how I show up in the world every day.
A wonderful way of describing myself would say that I am one in a million, and if you are one of the other 8,500 one in a million people that understand where I come from in this massive human population, we should have a conversation.
As it says, I help inspired people to inspire others. The thing about being inspired means that you have a goal so large that you’ll do anything to get it. That means that you’ll make sacrifices, and take action to get it done. But I like to ask a different question to that mindset. What if you didn’t need to sacrifice the things you care about.
From when I was four years old until 23 three I thought that meant training myself in the art of becoming like a Jedi, not seriously, but by creating a meditation regimen that I practiced. From 23 until 31 I thought I was climbing my way up the corporate ladder. Fighting never-ending battles of metrics and KPIs for someone else’s profit.
But then I looked back and saw all the bits of life and wisdom that each experience creates. The way that I effortlessly drew people to me when they needed help. I was a motivational person. I helped people get things done. I didn’t always have the answer they needed. Just the motivation. I inspired others so easily and helped them inspire others.
I knew what I had to do. Now I do it every day. I start each day new and full of potential.
My end goal is to change the way we interact with work. I am aware that its a big task to take on for one person, but I see it as my mission in life to make it so. Every person I help puts me one step closer. Because when you see how amazing your life can be working with me, you’ll want it for your team as well.
This blog is me bringing my voice to the table. I will have information from podcasts, books, online courses and anywhere else I can find things that can help you find that edge to level up your life.
- Why B.o.s.s.m.o.d.e. WorksPart One: Best Bossmode is my methodology for my life. It is how my mind works. I’ve built it piece by piece and now it’s really coming together. I have talked about how it works before but this is a little different and it will be a shorter post as a result. I guess IContinue reading “Why B.o.s.s.m.o.d.e. Works”
- The Machine Keeps TurningLast week I took a step towards my 25-year plan of changing the world of work by becoming an Agent and a Coach with the Next Level Agency. They provide access to five critical support areas for businesses in my community and nationwide. I want to help businesses succeed and be the voices that bringContinue reading “The Machine Keeps Turning”
- B.o.s.s.m.o.d.e. 28-Day Challenge and What Comes NextI have created a mindset transformation challenge using the methodology I have made for myself. If you haven’t read that post Here it is! It’s chock-full of exercises and questions to get you thinking about what you want in life and what type of work you need to put in to get it. It doesContinue reading “B.o.s.s.m.o.d.e. 28-Day Challenge and What Comes Next”
- Personal ValuesEveryone has a set of values that guide their actions and give their life meaning. Even if you are unaware of what they are they are there helping you make decisions and be who you are. When we are aware of what they are and how they impact us, we can use our values toContinue reading “Personal Values”
- Becoming Coach JustinMany years ago, I unknowly started down the path of becoming a coach. To be honest I didn’t really know what path I was on. I was looking at the future with determination that I would figure it out eventually. I had recently dropped out of college and was working as a breakfast cook atContinue reading “Becoming Coach Justin”