I help inspired people inspire others
Hello! My name is Justin and I, well I am a lot of things. I am a father of three immensely energetic and curious children. A partner to my Fiancée Bailey, I am a Coach, Business Consultant, Mentor, Mindset Trainer, Stoic, speaker, leader and a Writer. I commit myself to grow and improve how I show up in the world every day.
A wonderful way of describing myself would say that I am one in a million, and if you are one of the other 8,500 one in a million people that understand where I come from in this massive human population, we should have a conversation.
As it says, I help inspired people to inspire others. The thing about being inspired means that you have a goal so large that you’ll do anything to get it. That means that you’ll make sacrifices, and take action to get it done. But I like to ask a different question to that mindset. What if you didn’t need to sacrifice the things you care about.
From when I was four years old until 23 three I thought that meant training myself in the art of becoming like a Jedi, not seriously, but by creating a meditation regimen that I practiced. From 23 until 31 I thought I was climbing my way up the corporate ladder. Fighting never-ending battles of metrics and KPIs for someone else’s profit.
But then I looked back and saw all the bits of life and wisdom that each experience creates. The way that I effortlessly drew people to me when they needed help. I was a motivational person. I helped people get things done. I didn’t always have the answer they needed. Just the motivation. I inspired others so easily and helped them inspire others.
I knew what I had to do. Now I do it every day. I start each day new and full of potential.
My end goal is to change the way we interact with work. I am aware that its a big task to take on for one person, but I see it as my mission in life to make it so. Every person I help puts me one step closer. Because when you see how amazing your life can be working with me, you’ll want it for your team as well.
This blog is me bringing my voice to the table. I will have information from podcasts, books, online courses and anywhere else I can find things that can help you find that edge to level up your life.
- Personal ValuesEveryone has a set of values that guide their actions and give their life meaning. Even if you are unaware of what they are they are there helping you make decisions and be who you are. When we are aware of what they are and how they impact us, we can use our values toContinue reading “Personal Values”
- Becoming Coach JustinMany years ago, I unknowly started down the path of becoming a coach. To be honest I didn’t really know what path I was on. I was looking at the future with determination that I would figure it out eventually. I had recently dropped out of college and was working as a breakfast cook atContinue reading “Becoming Coach Justin”
- Self-talkThere is one place that we will always be. One person that we will always be with. That person that we will always compare ourselves to. The one that we will judge endlessly. That person is you, and that place is your mind. You can try every trick in the book, but those two thingsContinue reading “Self-talk”
- Peak Performance and Finding FlowOver the past few weeks, I have noticed that a few of my coachees have been coming to me for challenges that target similar issues. No matter what they do, there is always more work. Their team can’t make the deadlines that they set. They took time off and now they have a mountain ofContinue reading “Peak Performance and Finding Flow”
- Benefits of MeditationI have been meditating on and off for sixteen years. While my teenage self may have seen it as a way to replicate the thought processes of the Jedi order or manifest some form of secret power. While those things are outside of the realm of possibility for us here in this galaxy, there areContinue reading “Benefits of Meditation”